We’re pleased to announce the release of VStitcher 7.6 and Lotta 3.6. In addition to the very exciting addition of SmartDesign, there are new features and improvements in this release that we would like to share with you.
In this release we are also introducing Browzwear Labs, early access to new features that are still in development. Please try them and send us your feedback!
- New user experience for materials including a hoverboard Color Picker, Image Editor and Geometry Editor.
- Fluent user experience for Pen Tool: Edit, add and remove points while drawing, with a single tool!
- New hanger avatars: Simulate garments on a hanger with two native hanger avatars.
- Blending mode for materials (labs): Apply overlay blending of layers such as artwork and wash effects over fabric.
- Blender cloud rendering (labs): Render garments in the cloud and continue to work freely using an integration with RenderStreet (license required).
And there is much more!
Click here for the complete release notes.
Click here to download the new versions.