Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for an experienced high-level deal-maker - someone who has a proven track record of identifying and converting opportunities into business arrangements, and who also possesses all the skills required to successfully initiate, manage, and negotiate complex commercial agreements.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a background in technology, with an excellent grasp of online trading and pricing models.
In addition, the successful candidate will be able to create, develop, and maintain effective strategic partnerships and alliances that will increase market penetration, sales, and brand awareness.
This is a high level senior management appointment, requiring a fully committed, proactive minded individual, to help drive the growth and success of the company to new heights.
- Working with the top level management to lead the corporate business development activities and strategic partnerships, directly reporting to the COO
- Developing a growth strategy focused on ‘must have’ workflows to be adopted by the industry
- Identifying new markets and customer needs
- Identifying, building, and maintaining strategic partner relationships
- Taking ownership of deals, including handling all aspects of negotiation, and converting to formal commercial agreements
- Tracking performance of completed deals and providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support