Our clients are central to our business and we’re looking for a customer success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention, and upselling. Through onsite visits, client calls, workshops, and webinars, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the lifecycle of the client. You’ll be the primary point of contact guiding our clients through their digital transformation journey and smoothly connecting them to the right internal team to ensure they are gaining value from our software solutions.
As a Client Success Lead, you’ll work closely with teams from across the organization, helping to advocate on behalf of our clients. You’ll be responsible for reporting and bringing awareness of their challenges, needs, and opportunities - whether that’s providing input on a new feature for the product team, offering feedback on the latest campaign to the marketing team, or crafting learning paths with our Training and Support Teams. You will also be responsible for mapping the client’s digital transformation journey, understanding their key desired outcomes and setting milestones that will produce meaningful benefit for them.
What you’ll do:
- Drive retention and growth among our clients by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Develop scalable digital transformation plans that will deliver value by embedding 3D into daily workflows, including sharing relevant use cases, best practices, and ensuring business and user readiness.
- Prepare and mobilize resources across our regional and global teams as needed to support the client’s needs.
- Ensure deliverables fall within desired project scope and budget, report progress, and identify potential risk to larger business targets.
- Maintain regular communications with clients about their adoption trends, sentiment, and opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Browzwear advocates. (For example, testimonials, case studies, and so on.)
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap, as well as proactive account escalation about alerts, red flags, and risks.