Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for a results-driven and confident Finance Manager with experience in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Successful candidate will also play a pivotal role and lead on finance automation projects. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
Data Analytics responsibilities
- Design and implement roadmap towards building business intelligence, commercial and operations reporting system by working closely in close conjunction with Commercial, Sales & Finance Teams
- Determine appropriate tools, models and ensure BI support tools are available to use in business case, analysis work and meet the needs of internal customers
- Develop and consolidate all reports relating to revenue, forecasts, operations volume, etc
- Provide effective communication of all Commercial and Sales protocols, definitions etc that impact reporting analytics such that the understanding of every member of various functions is consistent in line with Regional guidelines
- Drive maintenance & Hygiene of all Commercial & Sales & Finance master data across countries to streamline and standardize reporting formats
- Collaborate with various functions and external vendors when required for customization/development of tools which specifically meet business needs, research, tools & program design, testing/validating of programs before implementation
- Ensure capability building around the new BI tools
- Reporting and business intelligence Excel (Macros)Manage periodic business reports with statistical and analytical information to support senior management decision making Create and deliver performance decks for key management meetings such as country performance, R&D performance, Functional department performance, sales reviews, Quarterly Management meeting and any other related meetings
Accounting and Finance Operation responsibilities
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting and cashflow planning; work closely with Country and Functional Heads to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets
- Develop key matrices for measuring performances of various business units
- Supervise and direct accounting operations; Drive effectiveness and timely month-end/year-end close cycles; Able to close book independently
- Able to handle audit independently
- Supervise staff to have accurate and timely billing, settlements and credit collections
- Manage credit control activities
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place for financial processes
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team to ensure activities are conducted accurately, ethically and consistently,
- Budgeting and cash management (working extensively with Sales heads),
- Consolidate multi-entity and inter-company data.
- Be a key player in driving automation for reporting/forecasting process.
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve data analytics and streamline process to achieve productivity