Human Resource and Office Administrator
About The Position
Human Resource (HR) and Office Administrator
Be part of a pioneer of 3D digital solutions for the fashion industry.
The HR and administrative manager will be involved in a wide spectrum of human resource functions such as end-to-end recruitment initiatives and processes, facilitate employee onboarding administration, exit management, performance management, timely and accurate upkeeping of employee's records in human resource systems, learning and development programs and other human resource projects. The manager will also support the data centre maintenance and office administration such as procurement, liaison with vendors and other administrative matters for the Singapore and overseas offices as required.
Desired skills, experience, and behaviors:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business, or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of employment-related regulations from the Singapore Ministry of Manpower, Central Provident Fund, and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Able to multi-task and work independently under a tight timeline
- Able to cope in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a large work volume
- Possess good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficient in MS Office applications and human resource software systems
- A strong team player with initiative and excellent interpersonal and communication skills