Browzwear is looking for a talented marketing designer for a part time position in our growing marketing team.
You'll be responsible for building marketing communication materials that will tell the company story, promoting our unique perspective and software capabilities.
- Conceptualize and deliver marketing assets that communicate our philosophy, technology, and products
- Work with the rest of the Marketing Team to craft graphics for use on social media, our website, and elsewhere
- Create visual content to drive field sales: brochures, infographics, presentation slides, and so on
- Illustrate intricate concepts in a clear and attractive manner
- Someone with at least two years of experience in marketing design
- Experienced in designing a variety of digital assets
- Highly proficient in English - written and spoken
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Someone who delivers projects quickly, but with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Knowledgeable in using HTML and CSS with graphics - an advantage
- Resume in English only
- Add a link to your online portfolio