Digital Marketing Manager
About The Position
Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the tools needed to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to be responsible for proactively producing marketing collateral, digital campaigns, and growth avenues that will promote Browzwear’s presence in the marketplace and increase lead generation.
You will work closely with your peers in the marketing team and with other colleagues across the organization and the globe.
- Social media coordination across all platforms (new posts, boosted posts, and scheduling)
- Own Browzwear’s websites and optimize them for performance
- Collaborate with design teams to produce high quality content and video
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and KPI analysis
- Edit and manage marketing automation system (Hubspot)
- Competitive research and build counter-measure proposals
- Produce marketing events (online for now and in the field when possible)
- Work with our global teams to collect their marketing requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing for a technology company - A must
- Experienced in online demand and leads generation for B2B products
- Vast experience in working with global markets
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, collaborator, very responsible, and focused on exceeding goals and expectations
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- English – native/mother tongue - other languages – a plus
- Good taste for branding, a sense of aesthetics, and ability to catch an audience’s attention
- Highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and meticulous
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English