Marketing Graphic Designer
About The Position
Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We are looking for a talented full-time marketing graphic designer to join our growing marketing team.
You'll be responsible for building marketing communication materials that will tell the company’s story, promoting our unique perspective and software capabilities.
- Conceptualize and deliver marketing assets that communicate our philosophy, technology, and products.
- Work with the rest of the Marketing Team to craft graphics for use on social media, our website, and other various platforms.
- Create visual content to drive field sales: brochures, infographics, presentation slides, and so on.
- Illustrate intricate concepts and present them in a clear and attractive manner.
You are a self-starter with outstanding time management skills. You have at least two years of experience in marketing design.
- Experienced in designing a variety of digital marketing assets, from thumbnails to ebooks and appealing landing pages.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Someone who delivers projects quickly, but with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Knowledgeable in using HTML and CSS with graphics - an advantage