Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for an experienced person to fill the role of Vice President (VP) of Marketing. The successful candidate will embrace our dynamic, can-do environment, and become part of a fun-loving, hard-working team that enjoys coming to work.
Our ideal candidate has a solid marketing background and work experience in a small or medium sized company - one with a global presence - managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising and digital marketing campaigns.
If you think you've got what it takes to join Team Browzwear, we'd love to hear from you.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Manage product distribution and consumer engagement
- Manage marketing activities and work with our teams in Europe, America, and Asia
- Create a lead generation funnel
- Manage and organize global events
- Produce valuable content for the company’s online presence
- Maintain the company’s blog and social media presence across channels
- Manage email marketing
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing automation
- Build and manage a global team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Implement and manage SEO and SEM
- Manage the marketing budget