Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing in media relations - including social media - support business objectives and lead acquisition, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance global brand building. You will be closely involved in strategic projects, responsible for contributing creative content and achieving mission critical goals. Your proactive input will ensure our marketing is ever evolving.
If you think you've got what it takes to join Team Browzwear, we'd love to hear from you.
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our strategic marketing plan
- Creating, managing, testing, and improving advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social platforms
- Driving traffic to our websites, landing pages, and social channels, and managing, auditing, and optimizing all relevant digital marketing KPIs
- Proposing and managing marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improving marketing strategy and communications
- Partnering with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors