Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, less garment waste, and a digital shopping experience. You will have a chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for a Product Manager & UX - an expert who cares passionately about definition, design and can nurture and deliver large variety of products, some already in existence with an established user base, and others which you and a great team of product, UI, and development professionals will take from inception to completion. As a member of the Product team, you will take part of the entire lifecycle of products: from analysis of user needs, through initial brainstorming and research, to wireframe and design of the complete user experience.
- Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers