Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, less garment waste, and a digital shopping experience. You will have a chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for a UX specialist - an expert who cares passionately about design and can nurture and deliver large web projects. As a member of the Product team, you will be hands on, dealing on a daily basis with UX challenges and riddles that need solutions. Your work will impact a variety of products, some already in existence with an established user base, and others which you and a great team of product, UI, and development professionals will take from inception to completion.
- Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.