Product Manager - Web Products
Location: Ra’anana, Israel (Working remotely is possible, too)
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative, cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative design, faster time to market, less garment waste, and enriches the online shopping experience.
This is your chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
We are looking for an experienced product manager: a highly creative self-starter who can maintain a perspective balanced between the big picture view and low-level detail.
You will nurture and deliver a large variety of products. Some of these products are already in existence with an established user base. You and a great team of product, UI, and development professionals will take other products through the complete lifecycle: from an analysis of user needs, through initial brainstorming and research, definition, prioritization, on to release and subsequently measuring success.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and rapidly fine tune as required
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Work collaboratively with clients, engineering, UX, sales, marketing and other teams in setting priorities for new features
- Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges
- Together with the UX team, write clear PRDs
- Leverage data, user interviews, and research to develop high-quality insights into our customers’ user experience