UX Expert - Web Products
Location: Ra’anana, Israel (Working remotely is possible, too)
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative, cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative design, faster time to market, less garment waste, and enriches the online shopping experience.
This is your chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
We are looking for a UX specialist: someone who cares passionately about design and can develop and deliver large web projects. As a member of the product team, you will be hands on, dealing on a daily basis with UX challenges and riddles. You will work on a variety of products - some already in existence with an established user base, and others which you and a great team of product and development professionals will take from inception to completion.
- Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation
- Conduct concept and usability testing, and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers