About The Position
Location: Ra’anana, Israel (Working remotely is possible, too)
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative, cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative design, faster time to market, less garment waste, and enriches the online shopping experience.
This is your chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI product designer: someone who cares passionately about design and can develop and deliver large web projects. As a member of the product team, you will be hands on, dealing on a daily basis with UX/UI challenges and riddles. You will work on a variety of products - some already in existence with an established user base, and others which you and a great team of product and development professionals will take from inception to completion.
- Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation
- Conduct concept and usability testing, and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX riddles and challenges
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- At least 4 years experience in a product company as a UX/UI product designer
- Hands on experience and a proven record of working on at least one of these platforms: Large scale multi user marketplace, Ecommerce, Web B2B2C
- Experience of applying a user-centric approach and implementing UX methodologies without neglecting esthetics
- Experience of analyzing user feedback and complex processes and communicating requirements and flow to developers
- Creative thinker with a passion for UX/UI design and attention to detail
- A team player with great interpersonal relations
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Figma, Axure, or similar
- A portfolio showing examples of your problem solving process in action
- High level English proficiency (speaking, reading, writing)
- Experience with B2C