Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We’re looking for an experienced Backend Developer
A talented backend developer with at least 3+ years of meaningful industry experience. You’re a multitasker, a problem solver and have the ability to develop, monitor, and maintain large scale production systems.
As a Backend Developer you will:
Be involved in the product development from the definition stage, through technical decision making and hands-on implementation on the server-side. This will require you to work both independently and as a part of a team. Of course, great technical and creative freedom is guaranteed.
- 3+ years of meaningful industry experience
- Build, monitor and maintain large scale production system
- Experience with server-side programming in Node.JS or Python
- Build Docker applications on AWS or Azure
- Experience with MongoDB (or other NoSQL databases)
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience with Elasticsearch and its ecosystem
- Full stack web development experience
- Built and design systems from scratch
- Familiarity with C/C++