Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment visualization technology, which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, and less garment waste.
Every member of our team is critical to our success, and we work together in a creative, energizing, and collaborative environment. We challenge each other, and learn and grow together, along with our products.
We work with some of the biggest and most well known global companies. Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis including developers, product, remote Asia team, and others, to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Execute all types of testing, analyze complex scenarios, and dive deep into all of the company's products.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Write and execute test plan and test cases