Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, less garment waste, and a digital shopping experience. You will have a chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the digital revolution in the apparel industry.
Hear what our customers are saying.
We are looking for a fashion designer to join our QA team and assess software quality through 3D design and manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are passionate about 3D fashion design and would like to contribute to our product's quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis including developers, product, remote Asia team, and others, to ensure the delivery of product's quality
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Learn and execute all types of testing, analyze complex scenarios, and dive deep into all of the company's products.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Write and execute test plan and test cases