About The Position
Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development, and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our truly disruptive 3D technology, providing the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market to achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join our growing Singapore team.
- Analyze requirements, write test cases based on requirements for the software products.
- Test execution using test cases prepared by the same or another person.
- Supporting all related activities to a defect life cycle.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Support teams.
- Responsible for delivering a stable product as part of a continuous software development life cycle.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Test solutions with a focus on web-based applications and web-based APIs.
- Take ownership over features from spec to production.
You are a self-learner with at least 3 years of experience in software testing and 2 years of experience in web testing.
- A team player with excellent communication and social skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with and have a deep understanding of test methodologies, bug cycle management, and test design skills.
- Experienced in writing test plans and test cases.
- Able to understand complex systems.
- Proficient in using chrome developer tools
- It’s an advantage if you have experience in using Postman and Fiddler
- Singaporean, Singapore PR, or valid dependant pass ONLY