Browzwear is the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development and merchandising solutions. Our mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to exploit the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal. We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies in the industry.
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
A talented DevOps engineer with at least 2 years of experience in DevOps or a related field such as IT, computer or operations. You have a deep understanding of networking and Linux servers and are always up-to-date with the latest industry trends and toolsets. You’re someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask. You have outstanding time management skills and can prioritize tasks and manage your time efficiently.
As a DevOps Engineer You Will
Be producing web apps and network infrastructure, server configuration which will include infrastructure as code (Terraform and K8s, in both AWS and Azure). You will also build CI/CD and process for the web and desktop including Windows and macOS. You’ll be in charge of automated backup and disaster recovery as well as creating and defining workflows.
- 2+ years in a DevOps or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Deep understanding of networking with emphasis on Linux servers in cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- Up-to-date with leading industry toolsets, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD tools and workflow (esp. Jenkins and GitLab)
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and its ecosystem
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
It’s An Advantage If You Have
- Strong Python and Bash scripting abilities
- Familiarity with NGINX, uWSGI, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ servers
- Experience with desktop apps build tools