Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry, and our truly disruptive 3D technology provides the exact tools needed to maximize the extensive opportunities in the market and achieve that goal.
We work with some of the biggest and most well-known global companies.
Hear what our customers are saying.
As a Project Manager, you will coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. You will work with different teams around the world and promote collaboration and synchronization.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop project scopes, KPIs and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work closely with R&D teams, QA, Product, Support, and Marketing in different stages
- Manage relationships with clients and key stakeholders in various global sites (USA, Singapore)
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques (e.g. JIRA)
- Monitor projects status on a daily basis and communicate to relevant managers
- Identify, manage and track dependencies between different project streams per each release
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation