Senior Integration and API Support Engineer
About The Position
Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the fashion industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative, cutting-edge 3D garment simulation technology that enables digital workflow, creative design, faster time to market, less garment waste, and enriches the online shopping experience.
This is your chance to play a leading role at the forefront of the fashion industry’s digital transformation.
We are looking for an experienced Integration and API Support Engineer to join our team. A creative problem solver with strong analytical skills and over 5 years of experience in a software development role.
You will be creating technical content to present to partners and customers in regard to how to implement certain use cases and best practices, as well as answer any technical questions regarding Browzwear’s APIs. You will be responsible for your own technical delivery of custom development and integration projects with clients and participate in drafting up SOWs for client’s RFQ.
- Answer technical questions from partners and clients on the different support channels (ticketing systems, forums, online meetings, and calls), regarding Browzwear APIs
- Debug reported issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Create technical content (sample code, demos, etc.) to show partners and customers on how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Create and update documentation of Browzwear APIs to improve the integration experience
- Presales technical advice and support for our Commercial and CS team, regarding Browzwear APIs
- Participate in drafting of SOWs for clients’ RFQ
- Own technical delivery of custom development and integration projects with clients
- Assist the dev team review new API features
- Voice of developers internally
- Collaborate with our internal team to define APIs and developer related products
- C++ is an advantage
- Experience in both Windows and Mac OS
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- 5+ years of experience in software development/QA Automation/ Developer Support
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Familiar with Zendesk and Jira