Assignment for Browzwear Guild Candidates:
Transform this midi dress to create a fashionable 2 piece outfit
1. Create a simple mood board to showcase what inspired your design
2. The structure of your design needs to include the following steps:
- Transform this basic midi dress into a 2 piece outfit
- Change the neckline
- Change the sleeve length and its design according to the mood-board
- Use cut marks as part of your design (keep one version uncut and slice the second)
- You may use any fabric you wish
3. Choose two out of four of the following artwork elements in your design:
- Add a vector all-over print
- Use placement print as a cross pattern artwork
- Add an artwork to your design as well as adding an effect from our Substance library
- Create a multilayer fabric, ensure that you use 3 layers of print/texture/fabric
4. Once you have completed your design, include the following trims and assets:
- Create an inside tag
- Create 3 Colorways
- Add shoes to the avatar
- Render with the Avatar
- Render without the Avatar as a clean schematic render
- Showcase design with an environment background image (HDRI) you imported to VStitcher.
Please submit the BW file, and rendered images, along with a pdf, jpg, or png file of your mood-board to email@example.com.
Best of luck!