Industry Jobs – Digital 2D & 3D Creative Pattern Cutter – Safiyaa
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
- Responsible for creating new season patterns, from sketches and alterations to production-ready graded patterns.
- Streamline the development process through digital prototyping by using 3D tools.
- Working closely with designers to create patterns and prototypes and have creative input when required.
- Responsible for private client fittings, made-to-measure patterns, and PT customisations.
- Follow the critical path to ensure all pattern deadlines are met.
- Follow company’s pattern and measurement standards but also continuously work on improving these standards and fit blocks.
- Work with the atelier team to support strategies to elevate the standard of work processes and outcomes; coordinate with the team to deliver an efficient and effective work stream.
- Degree in pattern cutting or fashion design.
- Digital pattern cutting skills: 2D – Grafis or/and Gerber, 3D – Clo3D or Browzwear or other software
- A minimum of five years of proven experience in womenswear pattern cutting (a similar luxury brand is preferred).
- Fast and accurate within this high-speed fashion environment.
- A good eye for detail as well as a thorough understanding of shape and proportion.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively across the team.
- Flexibility to undertake additional projects during busy times.
- Adept planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met.