Associate Activewear Designer
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Activewear Designer will be assisting Senior Designer on all aspects of product created for private label brands. The associate will be responsible as a hands-on designer and will work closely alongside the Senior Designer and V.P. of Design. The person will work cross-functionally in a collaborative fashion with key partners in production, product management, and other relevant teams within ATHLUX Design Studio to effectively create merchandise from concept to final delivery.
· Looking for a great team player with ability to multitask.
· Create internal tech packs for new development sent overseas.
· Flat technical sketching in Ai essential.
· Fluent in 3D Browzwear a plus to create presentations for our customers.
· Create garment development charts for all new proto development.
· Send comments on proto sample construction and fit sent for development.
· Our office is located in New York, New York.
Experience in Walmart a plus
· 2-4 years of experience in Women’s activewear and lounge.
· Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field required.
· Proficient in PLM, illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Word and Photoshop.