Kids RTW Technical Designer
About the jobRattaché(e) au / à la Collection director (Homme / Femme / Enfant / Sport / Collabs), vous êtes responsable de la réalisation technique, de la mise au point et du bien aller des produits au sein de votre catégorie. Votre rôle est de traduire techniquement les croquis des produits dont vous avez la charge et de vous assurer, avec les Designers, les Product managers et les Développeurs de leur bonne viabilité stylistique / technique / coûts.
- Partner with Technical Designer to understand and provide technical support to overseas key members in helping improve fit and providing clear and concise comments within internal Excel and PLM Software.
- Assist in developing and created Technical Packages to share with team members with accuracy.
- Enter development sample measurements into Excel T/P and PLM.
- Review, Measure, and evaluate Fit samples from Proto stage to Production TOPs.
- Communicate with overseas team members on all technical issues, providing technical expertise on how to correct or achieve a desired look, with ensuring that there is correlation between correction and updated spec.
- Help to track samples received and approvals with following corporate calendar.
- Working with Technical Designer in developing fit standards within brand and categories
Following Design direction for aesthetic.
- Build Excellent working relationships with cross functional partners in Design, overseas Technical design, Merch and Brand Team Members.
- Understand End to End product development process from concept to delivery.
- Good Time Management Skills with ability to set priorities and review with TD.
- Knowledge and understanding of Grading for Missy and Plus.
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
- Understanding of basic pattern principles.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Apparel/Technical Design, Textile Sciences or a related field. 3+ years of experience in technical design of apparel; relevant experience in women’s wovens & cut and sew.
- Knowledge working with Walmart is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of apparel development process from inception through production, including but not limited to: pattern making, grading, construction manufacturing, embroidery, materials, and machinery used in apparel.
- MS Excel, Word, Adobe, PLM experience.
- Experience with 3D software is a plus: Browzwear /Vstitcher, OPTIEX
- Knowledge of computer pattern making software is plus: Gerber, Lectra, Optitex 2D
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with overseas team.
- Familiarity with current trends, color and design and the ability to demonstrate a sense of style, creativity, and color to work with designer in accomplishing a point of view.