Product Capabilities Digital Lead
Who we are looking for
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You’ll partner with our Global Apparel Development Standards Teams to verify our factories digital competency using 3D virtual prototyping and sampling. You’ll also be responsible to measure a factory’s implementation of Nike’s Digital Standards against defined metrics and prepare comprehensive summaries and recommendations for stakeholders. You will also be a digital subject matter expert to Technical Design and Product Development teams within the Product Creation Centers and become a relied upon player to solve issues in support of our Digital Product Creation processes and standardization. A typical week includes refining and defining process, supporting managing factory engagements, and ensuring our factories can deliver the required digital capacity at key calendar dates.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be reporting to our Shanghai based Product Capability Manager in the Global Apparel Development Standards Team. You will work alongside our Technical Design and Product Development teams within the Product Creation Centers, as well a factory partners throughout the globe. You’ll provide digital product creation tool and process expertise to support the Product Creation teams to be at the forefront of implementing new processes, data collection and reporting across the business.
What you bring
* Minimum 5 years’ apparel development or manufacturing experience
* Advanced knowledge of the apparel development process from inception through production, including but not limited to construction, pattern making, grading, costing, manufacturing, graphic embellishments, materials and machinery
* Ability to act as a digital resource, technical expert & mentor others
* Demonstrated skill in problem solving and results orientation
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage a high workload and multiple projects
* Proficiency with MS Office, AirTable and Tableau
* Ability to use Adobe Illustrator, CAD Pattern Design software and 3D software (CLO/ Browzwear/ Optitex)
* Ability to travel 10-15% of the time including International travel)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.