Senior 3D Artist
What You'll Do
- Serve as the primary point of contact to an important external partner, addressing technical issues, workflow questions, and collecting product feedback
- Expand the usage of our 3D tool portfolio though trainings and events
- Support internal teams (Product Owners, Managers, Developers, Designers) with feature scope, use cases, and integrating partner feedback
- Create inspirational workflow videos, renders, and assets for meetings, reviews, events, and marketing
- Collaborate on creative projects with internal and external artists
What You Need to Succeed
- Highly skilled in 3D software, specifically Substance Painter & Substance Designer. Also skilled in apparel (Clo or Browzwear) or footwear (Modo or Rhino)
- Customer and user oriented. Always seeking the best for how our products can enable creative 3D work
- Autonomous and proactive
- Experienced and engaging teacher, creating custom training materials
- Fast learner. Ability to ramp up quickly on a wide range of 3D technologies
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving and diplomatic skills, with the ability to align stakeholders around a common goal
- Real-world experience in industrial design. Bonus for Fashion & Apparel
Mandatory Items to include
- Education – Bachelor degree in Industrial Design / Apparel / Footwear. Masters a plus.
- 5+ years of experience ; 7+ years preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Please include portfolio with application
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.