Senior Business Process Analyst Digital Product Creation
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities Of The Job
- Document current, and develop future, business process maps, using BPM methods/tools that effectively communicate processes and improvement opportunities.
- Understand “as is” and future-state business processes, help analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions which advance business capabilities.
- Understand and document process variability across brands/regions/units and recommend corresponding variable approaches to enable core, consistent future state processes.
- Maintain an effective repository of process maps for assigned business domain.
- Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong knowledge in assigned business domain’ business processes; both current state and opportunities for future improvement.
- Determine and document the impact of change to business processes. Assist business partners to define their “from/to” change impacts and develop adoption action plans.
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate between IT, business and other functions to ensure shared conceptual and contextual levels of detail in the business process models.
- Help advance capabilities/processes toward “best-in-class” by supporting cross business forums to exchange/transfer knowledge and drive consistent improvement opportunities.
- Assist with documenting process enhancement requests and business requirements across brands/regions/units.
- Regularly report and update on progress, timelines, and challenges.
- Assist with UAT script development and UAT testing execution.
- Assist in developing training materials, delivering end user training and providing post go-live support to the business.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience, preferably domain experience in product creation: product lifecycle management, design, product development, merchandising.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business process management or improvement and process design methods (TQM, PE, six sigma).
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business with global manufacturing/sourcing.
- Prefer experience with people management and/or project management.
- Prefer experience with product development IT platforms and business process mapping tools (i.e. Visio).
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools (Centric preferred), 3D Pattern/Fit tools (Browzwear preferred) color lifecycle management tools (Natific preferred), CAD & graphics applications (Kaledo & Pointcarre preferred) and business process mapping tools is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong knowledge of product creation and digital go to market domain.
- Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.
- Knowledge of relevant business process standards, modeling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Ability to analyze resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent tools to document business processes, such as Industry Print, Visio, etc.
- Ability to maintain poise and positivity in fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
- Proven project management skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH