Senior Lead, Business Process – Creative & Product Design
The primary responsibility of the Senior Lead, Business Process – Creative & Product Design is to serve as a strategic thought partner, change agent, and trusted advisor to advance & optimize PVH’s end-to-end Product Creation & Digital Go To Market business processes, capabilities, & performance spanning design, develop, merchandise, assort & commercialization.
This role has a significant leadership (influence) on aligning and optimizing PVH’s Product Creation & Digital Go To Market processes and capabilities across brands, business units, & functions. Works closely with cross-functional partners to align technical solutions with business needs and enhance connectivity of business units, regions, functional areas and IT solutions/systems. It requires a strong ability to influence at multiple levels across the organization.
This position actively collaborates with business and IT partners to align, define, & implement transformation initiatives advancing PVH’s Product Creation & Digital Go To Market processes & capabilities to deliver business value. Challenges process status quo and influences PVH to evolve business capabilities toward industry best practices and unlock value. This position will guide and govern the Creative & Product Design processes & digital capabilities ensuring alignment with business strategies/requirements, partner with business & IT to ensure successful implementation focusing on business process transformation & adoption, and drive continuous improvement & best practice sharing across the business units.
- Operate in a leadership capacity to drive the tactical execution of business process and enablement activities for Creative & Product Design transformation initiatives
- Contribute as a Creative & Product Design Thought Leader & Subject Matter Expert SME with strong working knowledge of business processes, leading capabilities, practices, & tools (i.e. Browzwear or other 3D digital design tools, Natific or other color lifecycle management tools and Kaledo or other CAD & graphics applications).
- Support definition of future state Creative & Product Design processes & capabilities roadmap, transformation initiatives/projects, & business case for improvements
- Document future state business processes and requirements leveraging new capabilities
- Ensure cross-functional integration of Creative & Product Design processes with other PVH enterprise processes and contribute to PVH’s End to End concept to customer vision
- Spearhead current vs. future state assessments to assist business units with understanding of “from/to” change impacts
- Partner with business & Change Management to develop & support execution of change readiness action plans to ensure successful adoption
- Drive preparation and facilitate execution of user acceptance testing
- Lead development of Creative & Product Design “day in the life” business process training playbooks, how-to guides, and procedure documentation
- Facilitate delivery of Creative & Product Design “day in the life” training and conduct pre and post go-live evaluations to identify risks and drive training/adoption corrective actions
- Coach & guide business leaders & Power Users in applying Creative & Product Design leading practices in the set-up & continuous improvement of tools & techniques to optimize the product lifecyle process
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized Creative & Product Design KPI analytics & reporting capabilities
- Monitor Creative & Product Design process performance & tool adoption with objective of diagnosing issues & identifying improvement actions
- Lead & facilitate cross brand and business unit forums to exchange Creative & Product Design best practices, transfer knowledge, share adoption successes and learnings, and drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Oversee governance, prioritization and management of enhancement requests across business units related to Creative & Product Design continuous improvements
- Support development of project plans, timelines, & resourcing for business enablement activities to support Creative & Product Design transformation initiatives
- Champion the on-going development of the BPM team’s business transformation methodology & toolkit to enhance delivery & adoption success
- Stay apprised of latest process and technology capabilities that can be applied to PVH Creative & Product Design processes
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion/Apparel Product Design, Fashion Business Management, or other related field a plus. Training in Business Process Management is preferred but not required.
- Minimum 6 years operational and/or consulting experience in Creative & Product Design processes including product innovation, trend & concept development, 2D & 3D design, color, CAD and graphics design, material design & development and sustainable product design.
- Global apparel or fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business process management or improvement.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory role/experience managing a team.
- 3+ years’ experience with 3D Design tools (Browzwear preferred), color lifecycle management tools (Natific), CAD & graphics applications (Kaledo preferred) and business process mapping tools.
- Preferably involved in the design, implementation, and training or expert user.
- Design Thinking experience a plus.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Fully conversant in Creative & Product Design concepts, leading practice business processes and techniques, and advanced product development, merchandising, assortment and commercialization capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing a business transformation initiative, process and system implementation project, and cross-functional teams
- Effective communication, collaboration, facilitation, and influencing skills with ability to interface across functional areas and at all levels of the organization
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to develop teams and educate and train others in new ways of doing business
- Solid project management skills for planning, resourcing, monitoring project and improvement initiatives
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH