Please join us at Product Innovation Apparel New York on June 22-23. Our customers and partners – including Pepkor, Jordache, Nike, PVH, Target, Columbia and GBG – will be speaking and leading sessions that dive into their experience with 3D and other technologies that are transforming the way we work. Here are some of the exciting sessions that you can join:
- In the keynote address, Barry McGeough, Group Vice President, Innovation Next, PVH Corp, will explore a fast future forward journey into the recently unanticipated current state of retail apocalypse, endemic consumer driven change in the marketplace and how Brands utilize the insights driven by Innovation to identify these directions in travel to build and sharpen their competitive edges.
- Ken Black VP, Digital Design Transformation, Nike Inc. will be join a session on Leading and Inspiring Product Teams in a Disruptive, Digital Age.
- Kelly Casas, Senior Executive, BD & Operations, Pepkor Group will be leading a session entitled One Standardized 3D across 12 Differing Brands and their Unique Products, Quality Grades and Geographies.
- Gina Patterson, Fit Engineering Manager, Columbia Sportswear will be participating in a discussion on How are Brands/Retailers Capturing Fit Data and How Do they Intend to Use it to Create Products that Better Serve the Needs of the Global Consumer?
- Sarah Moore, 3D Project Manager, Columbia Sportswear will be talking about Converging 3D and Body Scanning Technologies for more Accurate Fit Prototypes and Faster Sample Speeds.
- Shaul Cohen, EVP, Jordache will be leading a Focus Group – Creating Curiosity Around 3D to Organically Attain Company-wide Buy-in.
- Mario Lerias, VP of Technical Design, Global Brands Group will be leading the Focus Group – 3D Technology of Tomorrow – What are the Potential Future Aplications of a 3D Digital Investment?
- And last but certainly not least, the Chairman’s welcome address will be delivered by Alex Kantor, VP Apparel & Accessories Product Development and Sandra Gagnon, Director of 3D Virtual Tranformation at Target.
View the full program here.
Contact us to schedule a meeting to learn more about the Browzwear Open Platform at PI Apparel New York.
We’re planning some exciting new announcements right before the event, so stay tuned!