Released January 2011
Browzwear 4.8 version presents a new capability that allows creation and simulation of total outfit. These innovative abilities permit endless garment combination possibilities, better control and creativity burst.
As always, here at Browzwear we continue to improve our simulation capabilities to maintain high quality true- to- life representation and simulation speed.
This advanced version broadens the support of garment types and provides additional marketing and presentation possibilities. New measuring tools and other features that make the software more user friendly, mark another significant progress for the Browzwear application family
What’s new in version 4.8:
Total outfit simulation
Combine 2 or more garments into one outfit. Control the interaction between the different garments of the outfit. For example, shirt inside pants, jackets and more…
All components of the outfit can be manipulated as needed.
- Garments combined by the outfit keep all their color ways, fabrics, stitches and clusters.
- Add or remove each garment at anytime
- Select total outfits color ways
- Switch color ways of the individual garments
The new simulation version 41 is further improved
- It is faster by an average of 5%
- Collision is improved.
- Has an improved and smoother mechanism of shrink and force multiplier depth
Face and Back textures
The new option of displaying separate face and back fabric, edges and attachments images, which was introduced in version 4.7, is now supplemented with the ability to link both sides when the separation is not needed.
- New fabrics, edges or attachments face and back images are initially linked.
- Link or unlink them as needed.
- These actions may be reversed quickly at any time.
New measuring tools
A new set of dynamic measuring tools is available in version 4.8.
- Keep measurements visible or hidden
- Measurement lines may be attached to existing points and move with them
- Measurements are updated dynamically and displayed in 2D
- Measurement lines are saved with the garment file
New internal stitch option
A new internal stitch option is now available.
Up to now all internal stitches where following the carved edge shape. It is now possible to choose between this behavior and forcing the edge to be stitched in a straight line between the two points.
Garment related pose
In addition to the available garment related avatar (where a reference to the last used avatar is saved with the garment file) new garments saved with version 4.8 also remember the pose of this avatar.
Recalling the garment related avatar for such garments will load it using the pose that was current when the file was saved.
New Environment: Gradient
A new environment is available with version 4.8.
The new Gradient environment is a soft, neutral environment which leaves the focus on the avatar and the outfit.