We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis including developers, product, remote Asia team, and others, to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Execute all types of testing, analyze complex scenarios, and dive deep into all of the company’s products
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Write and execute test plan and test cases
- 3+ years of experience of hands-on in QA testing software
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Passion for innovative, reliable features
- Team player
- Experienced with agile methodologies and and an understanding of what it means to have a quality mindset in an agile environment
- Experience with writing testing documents (STD , STP)
- Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude, and great interpersonal skills
- Good English – spoken and written
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies