Unleashing Unprecedented Creative Power and Shorter Time to Market
We are so pleased to introduce to you the full release of VStitcher 8.0 and Lotta 4.0! We’ve spent countless hours perfecting some amazing new features and tweaking your old favorites for an even better experience. Seeing (and using) is really believing…so we are excited for you to check them out and let us know what you think.
We will dig deeper into some of these features over the next few weeks, but in the meantime, we wanted to highlight some of the ones we are most excited about. These tools enable designers to produce digital garments that look, drape, fit and move almost exactly like real physical garments.
Seamlessly access Ray Trace renderings, along with background image-based lighting with our integrated Ray Trace engine.
Quickly and easily render high quality, photorealistic images of fur and other complex materials.
Complete the look with adjustable smart shoes that work with multiple avatar shapes and types, and can be animated or used in various poses.
Easily add and share a complete zipper or buttons with new drag and drop smart zippers or buttons. Simply place the zipper or buttons onto a desired location and it will be automatically applied, fully functional and inclusive of its main components such as the slider, pull, teeth, chain and tape. Each smart zipper and button includes full customization parameters and can be shared and distributed as a complete asset package.
Styles in Action
Evaluate fit in motion to see styles in action with our new animation plugin that also enables you to render the animation in Ray Trace – all in one place.
With the new release also enjoy the following:
- Be confident with your design iterations by easily and intuitively managing your undo/redo actions via the new interactive history pane and simple user interface.
- Export animations and turntables to easily share online with new GIF support.
- Import assets from online and cloud-based asset management systems into the asset library, or use the assets supplied by Browzwear. You can also connect your own libraries with the Browzwear Open Platform.
- Avatar Group View (Labs) – With multiple avatars, seamlessly preview a range of sizes, colorways and poses in 3D. Easily view multiple garments of one collection side by side or show colorways together.
Simple, Powerful UI and UX including:
- Enhanced end-to-end workflow leveraging VStitcher and Lotta from cutline design to manufacture
- Improved 2D layers UI
- Improved element ordering (z-index
- Improved DXF import UI
- Support for edge assignable trims
- Easily drag and drop trims for enhanced versatility
- Additional parametric avatar poses
This groundbreaking release delivers an enhanced end-to-end workflow from cutline design to manufacture with our trusted VStitcher and Lotta. Leveraging 3D to produce digital garments shortens time to market and significantly reduces wasted resources including budget and materials for a better bottom line and a cleaner environment.
Want to hear more? Listen to recordings from our recent webinars.
Ready to get started? Download the new versions now. For Chinese, download here.
Please take a moment to enjoy the short informational video we created to highlight what’s new in VStitcher 8.0 and Lotta 4.0: