Browzwear, the leading provider of 3D fashion design, development and sales software is looking for a VP Marketing. Today, the fashion world is undergoing a digital transformation that is making designers more creative, manufacturing more sustainable, and businesses more competitive. Today, Browzwear is spearheading this change for hundreds of major brands and retailers around the world.
In the VP marketing role, you will define and execute marketing programs for the US, Europe and Asia targeting both global fashion brands and retailers, and small, independent designers. You will expand and manage an international team of marketing professionals.
- Planning, budgeting and implementing enterprise B2B marketing programs targeting global brands, retailers and manufacturers.
- Planning, budgeting and launching programs to open up the market of SMBs and independent designers.
- Marketing automation – manage, implement and track campaigns
- Team building: Build and manage marketing operations around the world
- Online marketing: Implement and manage SEO, SEM and additional inbound marketing programs
- Product marketing – messaging new products and features, defining and promoting launches for lead generation and customer engagement.
- Content and copy writing – writing blog posts, bylined articles, case studies and infographics
- Blog and social media – expanding the company’s blog and social media presence across channels
- Email marketing – nurture the company’s database of customers, partners and prospects with newsletters, announcements and engaging content
- Events – organize and manage webinars, industry events and private events globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English mother tongue a must
- At least 10 years relevant B2B and B2B2C marketing experience with both inbound and outbound programs
- Ability to learn about and market a technology product
- Experience with Hubspot – preferred
- Experience working with and managing international teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Independent, self-motivated
- Experience in the fashion industry a plus