Ray Trace Rendering in VStitcher and Lotta
To get the benefits of Ray trace quality images using Lotta or VStitcher, you can download Blender version 2.83, or MODO 902 and above. Ray trace rendering is available for Lotta version 2.5 and above and for VStitcher version 7.0 and above.
- Download the Blender installation file using the following links:
- Unzip the downloaded file and install Blender.
- Open the Preferences dialog box for the application (VStitcher or Lotta) you want to use.
- Click the Rendering tab.
- Set Ray Trace Renderer to Blender
- Ensure Local (Blender) is selected.
- Add the Blender Path and Render Command.
- Click OK.
For more information, click here.
We Enable Apparel Companies
to Digitally Transform Their Business.