In part II of our animation spotlight, we’ll show you how to export an animation sequence created in VStitcher and render it using Blender.
About This Video:
In this video tutorial, we’ll be walking you through the process of creating a handbag in 3D fashion design software, VStitcher. From creating new pattern pieces to adding details such as 3D trims, studs, and snap buttons, we’ll show you how to construct the handbag from scratch so you can enjoy a seamless handbag creation workflow.
In This Spotlight Video We’ll Show You How To:
- Create pattern pieces for a handbag
- Assign a new fabric and changes its physical properties
- Arrange pattern pieces into different clusters
- Mimic the lining inside the handbag
- Add 3D trims, studs, and snap buttons